Curtin University 2019 design website connecting industry professionals with graduates. Providing information about the event and a portal for graduates to display their work.
Eamon McKiernan | Sean Buchanan
- User Interface and Experience
- Front-end Development
- Back-end Development
- Create dynamic content allowing for ease of data input.
- Allow users to search graduates by major, specialisation and name.
- Create wish list allowing users to add and store favourite graduates.
- Optimise content and website across different screen sizes and devices.
- Search by graduate name
- Filter by specialisation
- Graduate wish-list
- Database management
- Dynamic content
- AJAX loaded content
- First time organising such a large amount of content on a website, I found it difficult to structuring the database in a way that efficiently saves and displays content.
- I found difficulty in creating a wishlist that stores students' information and links them into a dynamic output upon select a graduate. As I am a bit inexperienced with AJAX and how it interacts with the DOM and PHP.
- Restricting pages by major and being able to filter by name and specialisation I found challenging with MySQL querying with multiple level arrays.
Some other things.
Zoom Ride Hailing
Government Public Transport Service
- Google Maps API
- SVG Animation
- Web Application
Government rideshare web applications built to tackle congestion on roads through the use of autonomous vehicles.
Digital Marketing Company
- Custom Wordpress
Activated Almond Digital needed an online presence to connect with their customer base and provide information about who they are and what services they provide.